Data Protection and Regulatory Requirements
- Does moQom store, process or transmit credit card details? No.
- Does moQom’s solution meet the latest industry standards? Yes, our solutions meet the requirements for PCI DSS & Data Protection standards and are aligned with the European Central Bank Recommendations for the Security of Mobile Payments. Our solutions meet the requirements for the “Recommendations for the Security of Internet Payments” that were approved by the ECB Governing Council in January 2013.
- Does moQom’s system meet the expectations of the Data Protection Commissioner? Yes.
- Does moQom use intermediaries or agents to provide data from the Mobile Network Operators? No.
- Does moQom use intermediaries or agents to send texts to mobile devices? Yes.
Fraud Prevention and Location Based Services
- What happens if my phone is stolen? Please notify your service provider as soon as the theft is noticed, so that the device can be shut down from the network.
- What happens if my phone is turned off – will moQom’s solution be aware of my status and last known location? Yes.
- What happens if I have two or more devices – will moQom’s system be in a position to manage multiple devices under the same name? Yes.
- What happens if my device has been inactive for a period of time? This status is registered in our system. When the device is reactivated on the network to perform sensitive transactions, moQom will register this new status.
- If a device is tethered, using a home or work WiFi can moQom provide the identity of the device? Yes.
- Can moQom’s systems be deployed in overseas locations around the world? Yes.
- Are moQom’s solutions compatible with other solutions? Yes, our Toolkit is applicable to all network architectures, standards including GSM (3G), WCDMA (3G), LTE (4G); terminals including mobile devices, tablets, POS devices; and Operating Systems including iOS, Android, Windows.
- Will moQom’s solutions work with all types of payments cards? Yes, our solutions work with system that are managing transactions on debit, credit, prepaid, loyalty cards etc.